- Michigan's Fishing Tournaments
- DNR Mi-HUNT
- Michigan Surface Water Information Management System - MiSWIMS
- Traffic and Construction
- Fish Population Trend Viewer
- Carpool Parking Lots
- Michigan Transportation Reporting Portal
- Recreational Boating
- SOS Branch Office Locator
- Belle Isle Park - Shiver on the River
Enjoy a day on Belle Isle with activities and fun for all ages!
- Straits State Park - Winter Family Fun Days
Celebrate winter outdoors with a variety of activities for all ages!
- Outdoor Adventure Center - Life and Times of Harriet Tubman and the Underground Railroad Experience
Sunday, Feb. 7 at 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
An educational, entertaining performance by Rosie Chapman, aka Miz Rosie, who will be in costume present the life of Harriet Tubman from the time she was a child through her role as conductor on the Underground Railroad. She will take her audience ...
From the Governor
Rick Snyder became Michigan's 48th governor when he was sworn into office for a second term on Jan. 1, 2015. In his inaugural address, he described his vision for reinventing Michigan by creating more and better jobs, revitalizing the educational system, and revamping government to focus on providing excellent service to its customers, the state's 10 million people.
- Mobile technology is changing the way people find and use information and services. Residents and tourists can access real-time links to all things Michigan - from viewing incidents and current traffic speed data in MiDrive to reserving a campsite in the Central Reservation System. We're responding to your needs by adopting more mobile-friendly services that you can access anytime, anywhere. You can see our menu of applications below, but be sure to check back often for our latest additions!
MiPage is a free application that serves as your real-time link to all things Michigan. Tell us your favorite places in Michigan and we'll give you the latest news and events for those locations. Use the map to find a State office or a great campground. Browse the mobile ready applications to get information about job openings or find out where to vote. Or use the Search feature to find information you need and save it as a Favorite resource.
The mobile myHealthButton application is a one stop shop for your Michigan Medicaid, Children's Special Health Care Services (CSHCS) and MIChild coverage information. You can view real time information such as the services you are covered for, look up providers, access your mihealth card and much more, all at your fingertips. It's fast and simple.
- Branch Office Locator The Secretary of State Branch Office Locator is a handy tool designed to help you find information on office locations, fax numbers and service hours. It will also direct you to offices that provide special services such as instant titles, mechanic testing, Self-Service Stations, Saturday hours and more! http://services.sos.state.mi.us/servicelocator/
- MI Prepares
The Michigan Prepares Emergency Plan app is a free, easy-to-use tool that can help you and your family create a basic emergency plan in a few quick steps.