The State of Michigan continues to provide valuable resources and information to help Flint families recover from the water crisis.
The state of Michigan continues to provide necessary support and resources to Flint residents recovering from the city’s water crisis.
Critical clean water resources like bottled water, water filters, and water testing kits are available for free to Flint families.
Flint residents who have returned a water testing kit to a water resource site can find their test results on this website.
The latest news updates regarding the Flint water crisis are available to keep the city’s residents and the media informed.
Helpful Resources Title
Local services, reports, and alternative language resources are available to Flint residents. If you need additional help, have questions, or require assistance,
please call United Way 2-1-1.
Call for CORE at 810-238-6700. Hundreds of Flint residents have been hired as part of the Community Outreach and Resident Education program to go door-to-door so every resident has information on how to properly install and maintain their water filter. CORE members provide information on resources to help with water recovery, nutrition, and medical support. Residents can also schedule an appointment for a visit by calling 810-238-6700.
- City of Flint Lead and Copper Monitoring of Drinking Water Taps
- Water Resource Site in Ward 7 Moving on November 5
- Community Water Resource Sites Changing Hours
- 2nd Ward Water Resource Site Closed on Thursday
- Ward 9 Water Resource Site at Temporary Location Saturday
- Reduced Hours at 2nd Ward Water Resource Site This Week