Welcome to the Office of Aeronautics
- FINAL DRAFT Policy Plan for Michigan Air Service
FINAL DRAFT document. Public comments are welcome and can be emailed to BrinkerM@Michigan.gov.
- MICHIGAN AERONAUTICS COMMISSION MEETING NOTICE FOR MARCH 24, 2016
The next regular meeting of the Michigan Aeronautics Commission will be held on THURSDAY, MARCH 24, 2016, at the Aeronautics Building, 2700 Port Lansing Road, Lansing, Michigan, commencing at 9:00 a.m. (JOINT MEETING WITH STATE TRANSPORTATION COMMISSION - PLEASE NOTE DATE AND START TIME).
- FAA Unmanned Aircraft Systems (drones)
Resources and information for unmanned aircraft (drones).
- Aircraft Registration Payments Click this link for the new online payment system for aircraft registration. Easy and convenient!
- 2016 Michigan Airport Conference
Save the Date! 2016 Michigan Airport Conference February 17 and 18 at the Kellogg Hotel and Conference Center. Co-sponsored by MAAE and Office of Aeronautics.
- Important notice regarding airspace proposal notifications Michigan Tall Structure Permits. To continue to receive notifications of nearby construction proposals you must create an account on the FAA’s https://oeaaa.faa.gov website.
- e-Michigan Aviation Online Publication Electronic news publication by the Office of Aeronautics
- Michigan Tall Structure Permit Payments
Click this link to access the brand new online payment system for tall structure permits. Easy and convenient!
- NEW Aviation in Michigan Explanation of how aviation works in Michigan and funding challenges for the future.
- 2016 Airport Services Letting Schedule
- Advertisements for airport projects, equipment, and consultant services Click this link to view current advertisements for airport construction projects, snow removal equipment, and engineering consultant services.
- Statewide Pavement Management System (APMS) Airport pavement management interactive data tool (pavement study reports) showing pavement condition at licensed public use airports in Michigan.