Michigan Aeronautics Commission
- About the Aeronautics CommissionThe Michigan Aeronautics Commission is responsible for the general supervision of all aeronautics within the state. In addition to five members appointed to four-year terms, the commission consists of four statutory members which include the directors of the departments of Transportation, Natural Resources, State Police, and Military Affairs. Additionally, the Transportation Department executive administrator for the Office of Aeronautics is designated as director of the commission.
- Commission Members
- Legislative ReportsList of MDOT legislative reports including Aeronautics reports as required by statute.
- Michigan Aeronautics Commission meeting minutesRecently approved Michigan Aeronautics Commission meeting minutes and archive of older minutes.
- Director's Reports to the Michigan Aeronautics CommissionRecent and archived reports from the Director of the Michigan Aeronautics Commission.
- Michigan Aeronautics Commission Contract ApprovalsList of recently approved and archived MAC contract approvals (project funding).
- FY14 Air Service Program
- Presentations to the Michigan Aeronautics CommissionRecent and archived presentations given during Michigan Aeronautics Commission meetings.
- General Aviation (GA) CommitteeMission Statement: "To promote and increase the use and enjoyment of general aviation in Michigan and to help enhance awareness and promote the efficient continuation of general aviation in Michigan over the next one to five years."
Commission Activity Reports