Michigan Aeronautics Commission
- About the Aeronautics Commission
The Michigan Aeronautics Commission is responsible for the general supervision of all aeronautics within the state. In addition to five members appointed to four-year terms, the commission consists of four statutory members which include the directors of the departments of Transportation, Natural Resources, State Police, and Military Affairs. Additionally, the Transportation Department executive administrator for the Office of Aeronautics is designated as director of the commission.
- Commission Members List of appointed and statutory members of the Michigan Aeronautics Commission.
- Michigan Aeronautics Commission meeting minutes Recently approved Michigan Aeronautics Commission meeting minutes and archive of older minutes.
- Policy Plan for Michigan Air Service
Policy Plan for Michigan Air Service - Analysis of Essential Air Service and Recommendations for Preservation of Access to the Nation's Air Transportation System.
- MAC Annual Report FY15
Annual report which summarizes the Michigan Aeronautics Commission’s meeting proceedings, along with the Office of Aeronautics (Aero) activities for the Fiscal Year 2015.
- Legislative Reports This link will open the MDOT Legislative Reports page where users can find reports by fiscal year including those required by Public Act 327 (section 32), Public Act 431 (section 242), Public Act 59 (section 902), Public Act 252 (section 383). Information in these reports contain a summary of Michigan Aeronautics Commission (MAC) actions and proceedings as well as operations of the Michigan Department of Transportation's Office of Aeronautics (MDOT).
- MDOT Reports Non-legislative reports generated by MDOT including quarterly reports for Office of Aeronautics aircraft usage.
- Director's Reports to the Michigan Aeronautics Commission Recent and archived reports from the Director of the Michigan Aeronautics Commission.
- Michigan Aeronautics Commission Contract Approvals List of recently approved and archived MAC contract approvals (project funding).
- FY14 Air Service Program
- Presentations to the Michigan Aeronautics Commission Recent and archived presentations given during Michigan Aeronautics Commission meetings.
- General Aviation (GA) Committee Mission Statement: "To promote and increase the use and enjoyment of general aviation in Michigan and to help enhance awareness and promote the efficient continuation of general aviation in Michigan over the next one to five years."