Michigan Aeronautics Commission
- About the Aeronautics Commission The Michigan Aeronautics Commission is responsible for the general supervision of all aeronautics within the state. In addition to five members appointed to four-year terms, the commission consists of four statutory members which include the directors of the departments of Transportation, Natural Resources, State Police, and Military Affairs. Additionally, the Transportation Department executive administrator for the Office of Aeronautics is designated as director of the commission.
- Commission Members
- Legislative Reports List of MDOT legislative reports including Aeronautics reports as required by statute.
- 2015 Michigan Aeronautics Commission Schedule
- MICHIGAN AERONAUTICS COMMISSION MEETING NOTICE FOR JANUARY 21, 2015 The next regular meeting of the Michigan Aeronautics Commission will be held on Wednesday, January 21, 2015, at the Aeronautics Building, 2700 Port Lansing Road, Lansing, Michigan, commencing at 10:00 a.m.
- Office of Aeronautics Location
- Michigan Aeronautics Commission meeting minutes Recently approved Michigan Aeronautics Commission meeting minutes and archive of older minutes.
- Director's Reports to the Michigan Aeronautics Commission Recent and archived reports from the Director of the Michigan Aeronautics Commission.
- Michigan Aeronautics Commission Contract Approvals List of recently approved and archived MAC contract approvals (project funding).
- FY14 Air Service Program
- Presentations to the Michigan Aeronautics Commission Recent and archived presentations given during Michigan Aeronautics Commission meetings.
- General Aviation (GA) Committee Mission Statement: "To promote and increase the use and enjoyment of general aviation in Michigan and to help enhance awareness and promote the efficient continuation of general aviation in Michigan over the next one to five years."
Commission Activity Reports