The Michigan Aeronautical Chart and Michigan Airport Directory are published annually. A copy of the chart is mailed free of charge to each of Michigan's 13,552 pilots. A copy of the directory is provided to each aircraft owner. Additional copies are available for sale.
- General Aviation Airports
- Commercial Service Airports
- Michigan eStore Online Orders
- Michigan Airport Directory Order Form
- 2017 Airport Manager Fixed Base Operators
- Michigan Airport Directory- iDevices
- Michigan Airport Directory - Android
- Register to Receive a 2018 Aeronautical Chart
Airline passengers in Michigan increased by .7% between 2010 and 2011. In 2011, over 37 million passengers and in excess of 584 million pounds of cargo were moved through Michigan's 18 Air Carrier airports. Approximately 25 airlines serve Michigan. Detroit Metro Airport ranked 16th nationwide in total passengers, and 10th nationwide in air carrier operations.
- Passenger Air Service In and Out of Michigan (Mi Dashboard)
- Measures of Michigan Air Carrier Demand
- FAA Passenger Boarding (Enplanement) and All-Cargo Data for U.S. Airports
- Air Service Program Guidelines
- Michigan Air Carrier Airport Statistics