Michigan Aeronautics Commission (MAC)
- Commission Responsibilities
The Michigan Aeronautics Commission is responsible for the general supervision of all aeronautics within the state. It is empowered by state law to make rules and regulations governing all airports, flight schools, and other aeronautical activities. Appointments to the commission are made by the Governor and are subject to the advice and consent of the Senate. ...
- How Aviation in Michigan Works
- UAS Advisory Committee Membership Application
Applications due January 1, 2018.
- Michigan Aviation System Plan: Adoption Presentation
- White Paper - MDOT SAF Cash Balance
- Commission Members