File A Complaint
The complaint system is down for maintenance from 8/28/15 at 10:00PM until 8/31/15 at 7:00AM. Please do not submit a complaint during these hours as it may not be received. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Consumer Complaint/Inquiry Filing Information The Consumer Protection Division of the Attorney General's office helps consumers each year by mediating complaints that fall within our jurisdiction. (Please refer to the Complaint Directory before submitting a complaint to avoid unnecessary delays in processing.) In many cases our assistance will help you obtain an acceptable resolution to your problem. However, if our mediation is not successful, the Attorney General cannot act as a private attorney on your behalf.
- Consumer Do-Not-Call Complaint Filing Information Consumers are encouraged to additionally file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission at www.donotcall.gov or by calling 1-888-382-1222 (TTY 1-866-290-4236). The status of the Federal Trade Commission's enforcement ability and efforts can be found at: www.ftc.gov.
- Environmental Incident Report To file a environmental incident report online...
- Foreclosure Rescue Complaint Filing Information The Consumer Protection Division of the Attorney General's office helps consumers each year by mediating complaints that fall within our jurisdiction, including some foreclosure rescue complaints and inquiries. Typical foreclosure rescue complaints may involve a company buying your house and leasing it back to you at a high monthly cost, or companies taking money up front to work with your mortgage lender to help you "save your home." In some cases our assistance will help you obtain an acceptable resolution to your problem. However, if our mediation is not successful, the Attorney General cannot act as a private attorney on your behalf.
- Medicaid Fraud and Patient Abuse Complaint Filing Information Review the information which identifies the different kinds of fraud or patient abuse/neglect investigated by the Attorney General's Health Care Fraud Division. If you suspect either Medicaid provider fraud or resident abuse/neglect in a Medicaid/Medicare-funded facility, fill out the appropriate complaint form, fraud or patient abuse, and electronically submit the form to the Health Care Fraud Division.
- Child Support Complaint Filing Information The Child Support Division of the Attorney General's office investigates hundreds of felony non-support cases each year. To access the Attorney's General's Child Support Complaint form online, please click here and provide all information requested.
- Reporting Internet Abuses Against Children Report An Internet Abuse Against A Child