Skip Navigation
Attorney General Bill Home
close print view
Consumer Protection

I have a complaint about a consumer product I recently bought from a business.  Who should I contact about my problem?

You may contact the Attorney General’s Consumer Protection division by filing an online complaint or by calling 1-877-765-8388. 

FAQ Categories
 •  About the AG's Office
 •  Consumer Protection
 •  Child Support
 •  Concealed Weapon/CCW
 •  Criminal
 •  Miscellaneous
 •  Senior Protection
QR code Home
PoliciesMichigan Survey

Copyright © 2014 State of Michigan