Skip Navigation
Attorney General Bill Home
close print view
Consumer Protection

Is there a lemon law on used cars?

No. However, if you purchased your vehicle from a used car dealer, you can file a complaint with the Bureau of Information Security, Regulatory Monitoring Division at 1-888-767-6424.

FAQ Categories
 •  About the AG's Office
 •  Consumer Protection
 •  Child Support
 •  Concealed Weapon/CCW
 •  Criminal
 •  Miscellaneous
 •  Senior Protection
QR code Home
PoliciesMichigan Survey

Copyright © 2014 State of Michigan