Skip Navigation
Attorney General Bill Home
close print view

Where can I file a complaint against an attorney?

Complaints against attorneys should be directed to the Attorney Grievance Commission at 1-313-961-6585

FAQ Categories
 •  About the AG's Office
 •  Consumer Protection
 •  Child Support
 •  Concealed Weapon/CCW
 •  Criminal
 •  Miscellaneous
 •  Senior Protection
QR code Home
PoliciesMichigan Survey

Copyright © 2014 State of Michigan