Protecting Michigan's Environment
The Great Lakes define Michigan’s borders, but they are so much more than that. The Great Lakes are the lifeblood of our state, boosting our economy and providing drinking water and adventure to so many. Their preservation is up to all of us, and we all have a responsibility to protect them. The inland lakes, rivers and streams that flow into the Lakes must also be protected from pollution to ensure a safe ecological system for the entire Great Lakes Basin.
Together with environmental and government leaders across Michigan, Attorney General Schuette is working to protect our Great Lakes.
Resources & Publications
- 2015 Michigan Petroleum Pipeline Task Force Report
- Michigan Department of Natural Resources
- Michigan Department of Environmental Quality
- EPA - Region 5 Great Lakes
- EPA - Right to Know
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- U.S. Department of Justice, Environment and Natural Resources
- Petroleum Safety Advisory Board