- The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) established the Michigan Autism Program in 2013 as part of the Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities Administration to support the:
- Medicaid coverage of Behavioral Health Treatment, including Applied Behavior Analysis, services to individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Michigan Autism Spectrum Disorders State Plan
- Autism Council
- Autism services provided throughout Michigan
It is our goal to be a leader and partner in the support of individuals with autism, their families/caregivers, and professionals servicing individuals with autism spectrum disorder to lead a quality and fulfilling life.
- Lt. Gov. Brian Calley celebrates Autism Awareness (Acceptance) Month