Skip Navigation
State Budget, official Web site for the State of Michigan Home
close print view
  Office of Financial Mgmt. - State Employee Payroll
I have moved but forgot to change my address in HRMN. Will the U.S. Postal Service forward my W-2 to my new address?
The post office will forward your W-2 to you if your forwarding request has not expired. If the request to forward your mail has expired, the post office will return your W-2 statement to the DTMB - Payroll Service Center. The post office may supply us with your forwarding address, in which case DTMB will again attempt to send your W-2.

It is your responsibility to ensure your current address is on file.  This can be done via your online self-service account, MI HR Service Center, or your HR office if you work for a non-participating agency.  If you are a retiree, contact ORS at (800) 381-5111 to request a change.

FAQ Categories
 •  Select a Category
 •  Budget FAQs
 •  State Finances
 •  Office of Financial Mgmt. - State Employee Payroll
 •  Office of Financial Mgmt. - Vendors and Payees
QR code Home
PoliciesMichigan Survey

Copyright © 2014 State of Michigan