Center for Shared Solutions & Technology Partnerships
The Center for Shared Solutions (CSS) cultivates innovative collaborations that support effective and
efficient government. Leveraging shared infrastructure, applications, data, and resources, CSS
promotes technology-driven solutions across all levels of government.
Our Mission: Transform government with IT being the catalyst, fostering collaboration and innovation across
Our Vision: Reinvent government such that data and technology are shared and leveraged to their fullest
Our Goals: Build once, serve many. Excellent customer service through transparent solutions, cost-effective
methods, and strategic partnerships.
Our Resources: The Center for Shared Solutions is comprised of 5 programs: Service Development and
Delivery, Technology Partnerships, State Demographer, eMichigan, and Michigan Public Safety Communication
- NAIP 2014 Acquisitions Dates
- National Agriculture Imagery Program (NAIP)
- New ortho-imagery, lidar, and data as a service program announced!
- Now Available! 2011 Michigan Legislative District Maps
- Join us for the GIS Users Meeting on December 3rd. We will be in Lansing, Michigan at the Constitution Hall Location.
- Michigan Geographic Framework (MGF) Version 15a, Now Available