What's New at Center for Geographic Information
- Check out our new RSS feed. It has all the latest bulletins from the GIS ListServe. (Not Compatible with Chrome Browser).
Check out our new RSS feed. It has all the latest bulletins from the GIS ListServe. Click Here
- Michigan Statewide Authoritative Imagery & LiDAR Program (MiSAIL).
- Join us for the GIS Users Meeting on Thursday, August 4th, East Lansing, MI, at the MSU Library.
- Now Available! 2011 Michigan Legislative District Maps
- Michigan Geographic Framework (MGF) Version 15a, Now Available
Michigan Geographic Framework Version 15a shapefiles are now available for download from the Michigan GIS Open Data Portal .
What's New - Michigan Map Gallery
- Base Map by County Michigan County base-map features included: roads, rivers, lakes, streams, railroads, political jurisdiction boundaries, and other miscellaneous features.
- Wetland Inventory The following wetland inventory maps have been drafted pursuant to Part 303, Wetlands Protection, of the Natural Resources and Environmental Protection Act, 1994 PA 451, as amended. The purpose of the wetland inventory is to provide potential and approximate locations of wetlands and wetland conditions. It is intended that the inventories be used as one tool in planning for development, open space designations, zoning, etc. as a way to protect wetland resources. The maps are not intended to be used to determine...