What's New at Center for Geographic Information
- Ortho-imagery, lidar, and data service program.
- Now Available! 2011 Michigan Legislative District Maps
- Join us for the GIS Users Meeting on Februrary 4th. We will be in Lansing, Michigan at the Constitution Hall Location.
- Michigan Geographic Framework (MGF) Version 15a, Now Available
Michigan Geographic Framework Version 15a shapefiles are now available for download from the Michigan GIS Open Data Portal .
What's New - Michigan Map Gallery
- Base Map by County Michigan County base-map features included: roads, rivers, lakes, streams, railroads, political jurisdiction boundaries, and other miscellaneous features.
- Wetland Inventory The following wetland inventory maps have been drafted pursuant to Part 303, Wetlands Protection, of the Natural Resources and Environmental Protection Act, 1994 PA 451, as amended. The purpose of the wetland inventory is to provide potential and approximate locations of wetlands and wetland conditions. It is intended that the inventories be used as one tool in planning for development, open space designations, zoning, etc. as a way to protect wetland resources. The maps are not intended to be used to determine...