- Michigan Geographic Framework (MGF) Version 15a, Now Available
- Michigan Geographic Framework Program and Product Documentation 2015
For several years, GIS users from several Michigan state departments have been meeting monthly to share information.
- Michigan Geographic Framework Trunkline Updates
- Control Section Branch Codes (Appendix I)
- Adjusted Census Urban Boundary (Appendix E)
- Roundabout ID (Appendix H)
- PR Referencing Standards for Roundabouts PR Referencing Standards for Roundabouts
- Asset Management Change Request Form for MGF Local agencies participating in Asset Management Data Collection may use this form to submit corrections to the MI Geographic Framework.
- Numbering System for Route Fields (RT1, RT2, RT3) (Appendix F)
- Road Repositioning Issues
- National Functional Classification National Functional Classification (NFC) is a planning tool which federal, state and local transportation agencies have used since the late 1960's. The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) developed this system of classifying all streets, roads and highways according to their function.
- Connector Codes (Appendix C)
- Codes for Business Routes Loops and Spurs (Appendix B)
These are used to represent the cities where the corresponding business route, loop or spur is located
- Establishing and Modifying PRs, Mile Points and Point IDs PR's refer to continuous linear roadway segments in the transportation system or to the numbers that represent them or to the idealized graphic lines in a GIS system that represent them.
- Michigan Geographic Framework Data Dictionary
- Framework Classification Codes (Appendix D)
The Framework Classification Code (FCC) is a 3-character field in the framework coverage. The initial value in the FCC field is derived from data that is already associated with the feature. As additional editing takes place, the FCC value will be updated based on the definitions described in this document.