- Small Area Health Insurance Estimates (SAHIE) The Small Area Health Insurance Estimates (SAHIE) program provides model-based estimates of health insurance coverage for counties and states.
- Treatment of Race and Hispanic Origin in the 2000 Census
- 2000 Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Data Tool
- 2000 Summary File 4 (SF4) Data for Michigan Summary File 4 (SF4) contains sample data derived from questions asked of a sample of all people and housing units.
- 2000 Summary File 3 (SF3) Raw Data for Michigan Statistics for the state of Michigan and geographic levels within Michigan
- 2000 Census Summary File 3 (SF3) Data from the US Census Bureau Summary File 3 consists of 813 detailed tables of social, economic and housing characteristics compiled from a sample of approximately 19 million housing units.
- Census 2000 Supplementary Survey PUMS
- 2000 Summary File 2: Detailed Population and Housing Summary Summary File 2 (SF 2) contains 47 detailed tables focusing on age, sex, households, families and occupied housing units for the total population.
- 2000 Summary File 1: Population and Housing Summary Characteristics Summary File 1 (SF 1) contains 286 detailed tables focusing on age, sex, households, families, and housing units.
- 2000 Redistricting (Public Law 94-171) Summary File Census 2000 Redistricting (Public Law 94-171) Summary File provides population counts for all persons and all persons 18 years and over. It also has counts of Hispanic/Latino persons by race (63 categories) and not Hispanic/Latino persons by race (63 categories) for both the total population and the population 18 years and over.
- Census 2000 Supplementary Survey for Michigan The median income of households in Michigan was $43,448. Eighty percent of the
households received earnings and 20 percent received retirement income other than Social
Security. Twenty-seven percent of the households received Social Security. The average income
from Social Security was $11,688. These income sources are not mutually exclusive; that is,
some households received income from more than one source.
- Population and Housing Items Population and Housing for Michigan from the 2000 Supplemental Survey