Cybersecurity Measures for Businesses
- Secure Your Business Business owners have competing priorities - watching the budget, managing employees and serving customers. You are likely using technology and the Internet to increase communication, create efficiencies and expand your market.
- Do you fully understand the risks if you suffer a security lapse?
- Are your employees inadvertently putting your business at risk?
- Could your brand be tarnished by cyber criminals if they hijacked your system?
- Can good cybersecurity give you a competitive advantage?
As a small business owner, you need to know.
Defence in Depth Key Definitions Why are Access Controls Important ? Reasons Supporting Elements Access Control Impact Access Control Categories Access Control Methods Logical Access Security Domains Access Control Functions Identification Passwords AAA Concept
What is BCP ? How is the Program Organized ? Elements of a Successful Program BCP Success Criteria Measuring a BCP Recovery Developing Action Plans How to Test the Plan ? Selling BCP to Management Summary
What is Asset Classification ? Reasons to Classify Data Common Data Classifications Ownership of Data Authorization Data Classification Process Example Policy Example Procedure Example Guidelines Summary
Physical Security Overview Environmental Issues Physical Access Control Physical / Digital Convergence Convergence Summary
Overview Administrative Management Product Evaluation Operational Assurance Configuration Management Patch Management Trusted Recovery States Threats to Operational Security Email Security Summary
People, People, People Personnel Countermeasures Structure for Success Hiring Practices Operations Termination Security Awareness Summary
What is Regulatory Compliance? What Regulations ? Example Regulations Why Enact Regulations ? Compliance Basics Compliance Steps Why Measure Compliance ? Who Measures Compliance ? Summary