Skip to main content
- Many other organizations have created Web sites about dating relationships for teens. We thought we'd share some of them on our site. Point your mouse and click away!
- Choose Respect! Create your own music video, send an ecard and learn more about making a clear decision to choose respect for your relationship.
- The National Teen Dating Abuse Hotline If you need help fast - for yourself or for a friend - here is a fast way to get safe, confidential help. You're not alone and there is help. Find it here!
- The Pennsylvania Coalition Against Rape Find out how to be safe, take a quiz to find out how savvy you are about the danger signs and hear stories from people who have survived dating violence.
- National Stalking Resource Center Learn how to deal with stalking and how to treat it seriously.
- Teen Victim Project-Stalking The National Center for Victims of Crime has created an informative Web site for teens who have been stalked. The site contains specific information to stay safe.