- The Truth About Unwanted
Proper drug disposal is important because it helps protect human health and our environment. Unwanted drugs should not be flushed down the drain. Take 2 minutes to hear the Truth About Unwanted Medications and visit the DEQ's Drug Disposal Web site to find a medication takeback program near you.
- Recently Released Michigan Draft Water Strategy The Office of the Great Lakes recently released a draft Water Strategy built around a 30-year vision for ensuring Michigan's water resources support healthy ecosystems, residents, communities and economies. Click on image to check out the Draft Water Strategy and learn how it was developed.
- Sustainability Series Webinars
Learn about sustainable business strategies from this collaborative project with our business partners.
Energy Audits - Who? What? When? Why? How?
Thursday, April 28, 2016 - 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM EDT
- The DEQ is exploring new ways to increase Michigan's recycling rate.
- Get the Facts on Fracking
Hydraulic fracturing has been in the news, but this process for extracting gas and oil is far from new. Click on image for a Q&A with some facts about what it is, how it works, and insight on popular fracking myths.
- MIair: Air Quality Network
The Air Quality Division operates a comprehensive air monitoring network to determine the quality of Michigan's ambient air.
- DEQ awards 52 municipalities grants to collect scrap tires
- DEQ Grant Will Help Provide Nutritious Food to Flint Residents
- Brine seep discovered in Southfield
- State of Michigan submits comments regarding the Plains LPG Presidential permit for the St Clair River Pipeline
- DEQ issues discharge permit with conditions to Michigan's Adventure
- Michigan DEQ Updates Permitting Rules, Rejects Calls to Reduce Oversight of Toxic Emissions MORE NEWS