- Part I and 2 of Michigan's Water Strategy Released
The Office of the Great Lakes recently released Part I and 2 of Michigan's Water Strategy, a 30-year vision for ensuring Michigan's water resources support healthy ecosystems, residents, communities and economies. Learn more about the Water Strategy, its development, and how to get involved in water stewardship.
- Sustainability Series Webinars
Learn about sustainable business strategies from this collaborative project with our business partners.
Environmentally Preferable Purchasing
Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT
- The DEQ is exploring new ways to increase Michigan's recycling rate.
- MIair: Air Quality Network
The Air Quality Division operates a comprehensive air monitoring network to determine the quality of Michigan's ambient air.
- Michigan Office of the Great Lakes Releases Second Part of State Water Strategy
- Gov. Rick Snyder appoints Heidi Grether to lead Department of Environmental Quality
- New shorelands program helps waterfront homeowners improve shorelines, inland lakes
- EPA confirms DEQ's sulfur dioxide nonattainment designation for southeastern St. Clair County
- DEQ, DNR, MDARD to host outreach events at boat launches during Aquatic Invasive Species Awareness Week
- DEQ invites public comment on draft changes to solid waste laws MORE NEWS