Community Water Supply
- The Community Water Supply Program oversees the primary EPA program that sets forth minimum standards for safe drinking water as well as administering the requirements of Michigan's Safe Drinking Water Act. The program's primary function is regulatory oversight of approximately 1,425 community public water supplies in Michigan.
- District Office Map & Contact Information
- National Drinking Water Week, May 4 – 10, 2014
- What is a Community Public Water Supply?
- Community Water Supply Listings
- Public Notice for Emergencies
- Edward Dunbar Rich Service Awards
- History of Safe Drinking Water - Slides
- Harmful Algal Blooms and Drinking Water
- Related Programs & Web Sites
Manuals, Forms and Brochures