SARA Title III Toxic Chemical Release Inventory
- Toxic Chemical Release Inventory (TRI) Section 313 of the Emergency Planning Community Right-to-Know Act of 1986 requires EPA to establish an inventory of routine toxic chemical emissions from certain facilities. Facilities subject to this reporting requirement are required to complete a Toxic Chemical Release Inventory Form (Form R) for specified chemicals.
- USEPA has released the TRI-MEweb application for the 2011 TRI reports due on or before July 1. TRI-MEweb resources, tutorials and assistance are on the USEPA TRI Program website: www.epa.gov/tri.
- EPA Online TRI Training Modules
- 1998-2007 State Totals (1 page)
- Archived Michigan TRI Reports and Analyses
- Search TRI data online: EPA TRI Explorer
- Search TRI data online: EPA TRI.NET
- EPA State Fact Sheets
- EPA TRI Reporting Options
- TRI Chemical Lists
- EPA Toxics Release Inventory Program
- EPA-DEQ Memorandum of Agreement for TRI State Data Exchange, March 2005 (1509kb, 6 pages)
- Michigan TRI Contact