- Drinking Water Analysis Laboratory
The Drinking Water Analysis Laboratory offers services for the analysis of drinking water quality. These services include all physical, chemical, and microbiological testing procedures currently used for this purpose by state and local water supply programs.
For more information regarding Flint Water testing results, please visit www.michigan.gov/flintwater or contact the DEQ's Environmental Assistance Center at 800-662-9278.
- Drinking Water FAQ
- Drinking Water Test Fees
- Obtaining The Necessary Sampling Units
- Bottle Order Form
- Drinking Water Contamination Health Risks
- Arsenic in Well Water
- DEQ Drinking Water Site
- Interpretation of Test Results for Partial Chemistry
- Interpretation of Test Results
- Map to Drinking Water Laboratory
- Safety Data Sheets (MSDS/SDS) Sample Preservatives
- Request for Water Analysis Fillable Form - Partial Reset
- Request for Water Analysis Fillable Form - Full Reset