DEQ Environmental Calendar Overview
The DEQ Environmental Calendar is a bi-weekly publication produced and distributed on alternate Mondays by the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality. It is designed to provide readers with timely information on:
- Permit Decisions Before the Office of the Director
- Other Decisions Before the Office of the Director
- Administrative Rules Promulgation
- Public Hearings and Meetings
- Division Permit Contacts
- Environmental Conferences, Workshops, and Training Programs
TIMETABLE FOR DECISIONS: No decision listed in the DEQ Calendar will be made prior to seven days after the initial Calendar publication date.
CALENDAR EMAILING LIST: Join our Email List
Please note that you will need a PDF reader such as the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the DEQ Environmental Calendar. If you do not currently have a Reader, visit Adobe to access the free PDF reader from ADOBE.