- Air Quality Division | Permits
Air pollution sources are evaluated and investigated for compliance with air standards and permit requirements. Here you will find an explanation of the types of permits required by the Department of Environmental Quality, forms, and other related information.
- Texas Natural Resource Conservation Commissions "Decision Support System" for NSPS and NESHAPS/MACT Standards
- USEPA Region 7 Policy and Guidance Databases for Title V Permit Program
- USEPA Office of Air Quality Planning & Standards' Operating Permit Program Webpage
- USEPA Technology Transfer Network
- USEPA Region 7 Policy and Guidance Databases for NSR/PSD Permit Program