- Superfund Program Overview The MDEQ implements the Superfund Program in partnership with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. The Superfund law (the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation and Liability Act of 1980 or CERCLA) provides a federal "Superfund" and enforcement authorities to clean up hazardous waste sites as well as spills and other releases of pollutants and contaminants into the environment.
- FY 2016 Superfund Legislative Report (posted 4/21/2017)
- Superfund Project Assignment Directory
- Brownfield Redevelopment Assessments
- Superfund Site Assessments
- NPL Site information (Site Fact Sheets, Records of Decision, 5-year reviews)
- CERCLIS Sites in Michigan - Federal Database of Contaminated Sites
- Formerly Used Defense Sites (FUDS)