- Many products and by-products can pose a threat to our environment and human health if not handled or disposed of properly. The following DEQ programs deal with waste issues: Hazardous Waste, Hazardous and Liquid Industrial Waste, Medical Waste, Radiological Protection, Recycling, Scrap Tires, and Solid Waste. In these pages, you will find permit/license application forms; guidance documents; state, federal and local statutory and regulatory information; and grant and loan information available under these programs.
- New Pharmaceutical Waste TutorialThis short tutorial details the pharmaceutical pollution problem, a simple target compliance option for managing drug waste, and the preferred disposal method for minimizing our "pharmaceutical footprint".
- Introduction to Hazardous Waste Regulations WebinarsThe DEQ's Introduction to Hazardous Waste Regulations webinar series is designed to help you understand and comply with the hazardous waste regulations.
- Hazardous Waste User Charges and Annual Invoice PacketsThe MDEQ will send annual user charge assessments to handlers by March 30th and payment is due by April 30th
- Michigan Site Identification Form EQP5150 (Rev. 5/2010) and Directions (Rev. 7/2005)This form must be submitted for certain facilities regulated under Part 111, Hazardous Waste Management of Part 121.
- Annual Reports of Solid Waste Landfilled in Michigan
- Uniform Manifest Information