- The DEQ is exploring new ways to increase Michigan's recycling rate.
- MIair: Air Quality Network
The Air Quality Division operates a comprehensive air monitoring network to determine the quality of Michigan's ambient air.
- Charlevoix County Brownfield Redevelopment Authority awarded cleanup grant for new Save-A-Lot Grocery Store
- Former Milford Gas Station to Become Mixed-Use Development; Nearly $600,000 will pay for contamination cleanup
- National Water Infrastructure Conference in Flint Brings Together Experts to Examine Need for Reinvestment in Water Infrastructure
- City of Flint's Water System Continues to Meet Federal Lead and Copper Rule, Well Below Action Level
- Nestlé Permit Application Public Comment Period Extended - Comments due April 21; Public hearing April 12
- Flint Native Settled in as Leader of Community Outreach and Resident Education Program MORE NEWS