- Registration is now open for the Water Infrastructure Conference: A National Conversation in Flint
Join local elected officials, community leaders, utility directors, water system superintendents, municipal planners and engineers, drinking water operators, consultants, and service providers March 7-9 in Flint, Michigan and take part in this national conversation about the urgent need for reinvestment in critical water infrastructure.
- Nestlé Waters North America's Submittal of a Permit Application Information Package, under Section 17 of the Michigan Safe Drinking Water Act
The application is currently under DEQ review. The public may submit comments on the application until the end of the public comment period on March 3, 2017. A public hearing will be scheduled in a few weeks and will be held early in 2017.
- SARA Title III Reporting Now Open!
It's that time of year again - 2016 SARA Title III Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Hazardous Materials Tier II Reports are due March 1, 2017.
- The DEQ is exploring new ways to increase Michigan's recycling rate.
- MIair: Air Quality Network
The Air Quality Division operates a comprehensive air monitoring network to determine the quality of Michigan's ambient air.
- Annual Solid Waste Report Released
- Four Michigan Communities Receive Funding for Watershed Planning
- Arbor Hills Landfill installing temporary flare
- FY18 Executive Budget Recommendations: Statement from Director C. Heidi Grether
- New Mapping Tool Debuted with Statewide Approach to E. coli Reduction in Rivers and Lakes
- Volunteer Stream Monitoring Grants Available MORE NEWS