- Environmental Assistance Center -
The Environmental Assistance Center (EAC) is the one-stop shop for all of your environmental regulatory compliance needs. Whether it's direct one-on-one telephone assistance, producing training events, or developing plain English publications, staff from the major environmental protection programs stand ready to provide timely and accurate information and assistance on a wide array of environmental topics. The EAC also serves as a single point of entry into all DEQ environmental programs. By calling the EAC at 800-662-9278 number from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, business, industry, local units of government, and the general public can receive direct one-on-one assistance or referral to a network of technical staff within the DEQ. You can also send an email to the Environmental Assistance Center.
Information and Services
- Compliance Assistance Staff
Expertise is offered in the major regulatory programs including: Air Quality, Geological Survey, Land and Water Management, Remediation and Redevelopment, Waste and Hazardous Materials, and Water.
- Training Opportunities Training events are offered by our experts on a variety of environmental programs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
Get answers to many of your most common environmental questions many of which are featured in the Environmental Assistance Bulletin's "Compliance Assistance Corner".
- Speakers Bureau Looking for someone to speak about a particular environmental issue at your organization's future event? Request a speaker on-line.
- Environmental Audit Privilege and Immunity Want to take self-initiated actions to assess or audit your compliance with environmental laws and correct any violations found without fearing that the disclosure of information to state agencies would lead to enforcement and penalties? Information is a click away.
- Local Government
Local governmental officials need to be aware of the environmental regulations not only affecting their operations but their constituents as well.