Air Advisory CouncilContact: Karen Garcia, 517-284-6773Agency: Environmental Quality
The Air Advisory Council (AAC) provides meaningful input and guidance to the Air Quality Division (AQD) thereby assisting in the wise management of the State of Michigan's air resources.
Date: Wednesday, June 6, 2018 (tentative)
Time: 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
Location: Constitution Hall, 525 West Allegan Street, Lansing, MI 48933-1502
Room: Great Lakes Conference Room - 6th Floor (tentative)
For the agenda and any available hand-outs, click the link below entitled "AAC Meeting Materials."
- AQD State Implementation Plan (SIP) Rules Project
- AQD Organization Chart
- AAC Milestones
- AAC Members List
- AAC Meeting Materials
- ORR Environmental Advisory Rules Committee Recommendations
- ORR Status Report Summary
- DEQ Policies and Procedures (active at top, rescinded at bottom)
- USEPA Prevention of Significant Deterioration (PSD) Permit Processing Guidance Memo