- Remediation includes response activities to manage and reduce risks at sites of environmental contamination. This may be achieved through activities such as initial evaluation, interim response, remedial investigation, feasibility studies, remedy construction, operation and maintenance of systems, land and resource use restrictions, and monitoring. You can access documents here that will help you understand the requirements for these activities, including links to laws, administrative rules, department forms, guides, and technical assistance documents.
- Remediation and Redevelopment Division's Workgroups
- Response Activity Review Panel
- Part 201 and Part 213 Reports
- Sign up for the Environmental Remediation and Risk Management Conference Coming in October (posted 9/8/2015)
- Comment period for the Public Release Draft Restoration Plan and Programmatic Environmental Impact Statement for Restoration Resulting from the Kalamazoo River Natural Resource Damage Assessment due by October 19, 2015 (posted 8/31/2015)
- DRAFT Michigan Background Soil Survey 2005 (Updated 2015) document comments due by 10-30-2015