- Remediation includes response activities to manage and reduce risks at sites of environmental contamination. This may be achieved through activities such as initial evaluation, interim response, remedial investigation, feasibility studies, remedy construction, operation and maintenance of systems, land and resource use restrictions, and monitoring. You can access documents here that will help you understand the requirements for these activities, including links to laws, administrative rules, department forms, guides, and technical assistance documents.
- Property Owner's Guide to Restrictive Covenants (4/13/2017)
- New Website for Abandoned Mining Wastes located in Houghton County, Michigan (9/23/2016)
- Remediation and Redevelopment Division's Workgroups
- DEQ Consolidated Annual Report
- DEQ Publishes Application Of Target Detection Limits and Designated Analytical Methods Document List (August 2016)
- FY 2016 Superfund Legislative Report (posted 4/21/2017)