Site Investigation and Cleanup
- Response activity to address sites of environmental contamination generally proceeds in a sequence of steps, which can include initial evaluation, interim response, remedial investigation, remedial action, operation and maintenance, and monitoring. You can access documents here that will help you understand requirements for those steps, including remedial action plan requirements and Michigan's land-use based cleanup criteria.
- DRAFT Michigan Background Soil Survey 2005 (Updated 2015) document comments due by 10-30-2015
- Remediation and Redevelopment Division's Workgroups
- Response Activity Review Panel
- State owned Sites Cleanup Program
- Part 201 and Part 213 Reports
- What you Need to Know if You Own or Purchase Property with Environmental Contamination, Environmental Cleanup Part 201 Citizen's Guide (April 2013)