Michigan Underground Storage Tank Authority
The Michigan Underground Storage Tank Authority (MUSTA) serves Michigan’s petroleum underground storage tank owners and operators by managing the Underground Storage Tank Cleanup Fund on a sound fiscal basis while assisting them in meeting their financial responsibility requirements and efficiently providing financial assistance to remediate contamination caused by releases from petroleum underground storage tanks.
Contact: Bob Reisner 517-284-5141
This page can be accessed as: www.michigan.gov/deqmusta.
- Buying Down Deductible Amounts
- Using the Underground Storage Tank Cleanup Fund to meet financial responsibility requirement
- Competitive Bidding Requirements
- List of Ineligible Costs
- Eligible Costs Schedule
- Professional and Technician Position Classifications
- Submitting a Claim
- Guide to the Underground Storage Tank Cleanup Fund
- EPA Approval of the Underground Storage Tank Cleanup Fund as a financial responsibility mechanism