For Scrap Tire Registration Information Click HERE or Click the link below.
Contact: Aaron Hiday 517-614-7431
The scrap tire management program regulates transportation, storage and disposal of scrap tires under Part 169 of the Natural Resources and Environmental Protection Act, 1994 PA 451, as amended. An annual registration is required for scrap tire transporters and collection sites.
- Proper Method to Stack Tires
- Current Usage and Capacity of Existing/Potential Scrap Tire End-Users
- Scrap Tire Reports
- Making Your Tires Last Longer and Tire Disposal Options
- EPA Scrap Tire Information and Links
- Michigan Manufacturers' Guide to Environmental, Health, and Safety Regulations
- Scrap Tire Advisory Committee (STAC)
- Scrap Tires - Environmental Hazards
- Maps of Scrap Tire Sites
- Common Scrap Tire Violations
- Scrap Tire General Documents and Procedures
- Lists of Scrap Tire Facilities