Whole Lake Treatments
Aquatic Vegetation Survey Procedures
Standardized Procedures for Aquatic Vegetation Surveys (PDF) - Instruction for performing surveys of inland lakes.
Standard Aquatic Vegetation Assessment Site Species Density Sheet (XLS) - Worksheet for recording density codes for plant species found during a lake vegetation survey.
Standard Aquatic Vegetation Summary Sheet (XLS) - Worksheet for determining the cumulative cover of plant species found during a lake vegetation survey.
Evaluation Treatments - The Aquatic Nuisance Control program is authorized to issue permits to conduct evaluations of the impacts and effectiveness of chemicals, application rates and/or means of chemical application to control an aquatic nuisance in the waters of the state.
Whole Lake Treatments - Any proposal to treat an entire waterbody must be accompanied by a Lake Management Plan. Treatments using liquid fluridone are one example of a whole lake treatment.
- Guidance for Lake Management Plans DOC or Guidance for Lake Management Plans PDF - Explanation of the requirements of a Lake Management Plan and information to aid in collecting the data.
- Fluridone Residue Sampling - Instructions for determining sampling locations and sampling procedures.
- Guidance for Lake Management Plans DOC or Guidance for Lake Management Plans PDF
- Lake Volume Calculation - Instructions for calculating the volume of the upper ten feet of a lake.
- Alternate Lake Volume Calculation - Instructions for an alternate calculation method to determine the volume of the upper ten feet of a lake.