- Energy Quest is an energy education website created by the California Energy Commission. This website includes energy education stories, news, games, science project ideas, links, and teacher/ parent resources.
High Performance School Buildings - Training
- This web site provides a special "classrooms" simulation explaining the benefits of High-Performance School Buildings. This resource was developed with support from the US Department of Energy's Rebuild America/EnergySmart Schools program and Oak Ridge National Laboratory.
- Michigan Environmental Education Curriculum Supports to provide middle school students with the opportunity to learn more about Air Quality, Ecosystems & Biodiversity, Land Use, Energy and Resources, and Water Quality.
Sustainable Education Handbook for K-12 Curriculums
- This Michigan K-12 guide provides information and standards for educators seeking to implement sustainability in their curriculums. Resources include sustainability topics, sample activities, teaching tools, state standards, and renewable energy and efficiency success stories.
Colleges and Universities
Aquinas Center for Sustainability
- Aquinas College's Center For Sustainability provides a wide range of educational resources for consumers, businesses, non-profit organizations, students, and government agencies. Links include information pertaining to the Aquinas College Sustainability Initiative, sustainable business, government and sustainability, consumer resources, sustainability education, events, internships/jobs, and news.
Grand Valley State University
- The Sustainability Initiative At Grand Valley State University promotes understanding and awareness of sustainability throughout the Grand Valley campus community. This website includes sustainable energy use tips, suggestions for sustainable lifestyle choices, an online chat forum, and links to other resources.
Green Cleaning University
- Green Cleaning University is open to all interested persons including: manufacturers, distributors, service providers, building managers & owners, advocates, government officials and others. The mission of the organization is to transform the cleaning industry by providing education and resources for the future leaders of the Green Cleaning Revolution.
Lawrence Technology University
- The Alfred Taubman Student Services Center is a one-stop center for all student services and a "living laboratory" of the latest green and energy-efficient building technologies.
Michigan State University
- This is the official website for the MSU Office of Campus Sustainability and the University Committee for a Sustainable Campus. Ecofoot, MSU's Office of Sustainability, fosters a collaborative learning culture heightening awareness of humanity's impact on the environment. This website includes information on campus sustainability research, projects, a calendar of events, and links to other sustainability resources.
- Sustainable Futures Institute is an education and research leader on sustainability initiatives related to water, air, and energy; industrial ecology; environmentally conscious manufacturing; green engineering; public policy; the built environment; sustainable development that includes issues of the developing world; pre-college education for students and teachers; community outreach; and university campus eco-improvements.
University of Michigan
- A new Office of Campus Sustainabiliy will serve as the focal point for sustainable operations at the university. The OCS will work with existing programs such as Planet Blue, Climate Savers and other activities in University Housing and the Health System as well as new programs to promote and coordinate sustainability throughout campus operations.
University of Michigan Center for Sustainable Systems
- The Center for Sustainable Systems advances concepts of sustainability through interdisciplinary research in building design, transportation, agriculture, renewable energy and packaging. This website includes information and links to U-M sustainability educational programs, publications, fact sheets, and events.
University of Michigan ERB Institute
- ERB Institute utilizes a collaborative approach to achieve progress toward sustainability. This website includes information about the unique MBA/MS program, research, and public outreach efforts.
Western Michigan University - The Campus Sustainability Assessment Project works to identify gaps in sustainability resources and provides relevant resources. Resources include a comprehensive database of campus sustainability assessments, a best practices evaluation, a sustainability literature database, and links to related websites.