- 2016 Great Lakes Beach Association
October 4-7, 2016 in Marquette, MI. This #2016GLBA Conference is considered a premier event by Michigan business and government stakeholders and provides an outstanding opportunity to hear top experts about the current status and science behind Great Lakes beaches, successful beach restoration projects, Best Management Practices for beaches, and transformations of the Marquette waterfront. Register today!
- Part 1, 2, and 3 of Michigan's Water Strategy Released
The Office of the Great Lakes recently released Part 1, 2, and 3 of Michigan's Water Strategy, a 30-year vision for ensuring Michigan's water resources support healthy ecosystems, residents, communities and economies. Learn more about the Water Strategy, its development, and how to get involved in water stewardship.
- Sustainability Series Webinars
Learn about sustainable business strategies from this collaborative project with our business partners.
International Standards - Environmental Management & Sustainability
Thursday, October 20, 2016, 11:00 am to 12:00 pm
- The DEQ is exploring new ways to increase Michigan's recycling rate.
- MIair: Air Quality Network
The Air Quality Division operates a comprehensive air monitoring network to determine the quality of Michigan's ambient air.
- MDEQ, GLBA, City of Marquette and Superior Watershed to host premier conference along Lake Superior shoreline
- Volunteer Water Monitoring Conference to be Held November 2-3, 2016
- MDEQ funding awarded to 38 communities to safeguard public water
- Grand Traverse County awarded Brownfield loan for mixed use development downtown
- Michigan Office of the Great Lakes Releases Third Part of State Water Strategy, Announces $158 Million in Water Infrastructure Investments
- Michigan DEQ to use smaller sample bottles in water testing protocol to further protect Flint residents from potential sources of lead MORE NEWS