- Final Part of Michigan's Water Strategy Released
The Office of the Great Lakes recently released the final part of Michigan's Water Strategy, a 30-year vision for ensuring Michigan's water resources support healthy ecosystems, residents, communities and economies. Learn more about the Water Strategy, its development, and how to get involved in water stewardship.
- The DEQ is exploring new ways to increase Michigan's recycling rate.
- MIair: Air Quality Network
The Air Quality Division operates a comprehensive air monitoring network to determine the quality of Michigan's ambient air.
- State of Michigan releases clean diesel funding opportunity and seeks input
- Extension of Public Comment Period Regarding Nestle' Waters North America
- Michigan Environmental Education Expands Curriculum Support Online
- Western Lake Erie Basin impairment reported by MDEQ
- MDEQ awards $129,636 clean up loan for future Best Financial Credit Union site
- Extension of Public Comment Period: Regarding Nestlé Waters North America MORE NEWS