- Call for Abstracts for the 2017 Flint Water Infrastructure Summit
The Flint Water Crisis has prompted local, state and national conversations about the urgent need for reinvestment in critical water infrastructure. The Flint Water Infrastructure Summit will highlight water infrastructure issues in cities where populations have declined, share lessons learned from the City of Flint, and propose solutions with a focus on new technologies.
- Registration now open for the 2016 Michigan GreenUp Conference
The 2016 Michigan Green Chemistry & Engineering Conference will be an opportunity to hear from leading experts and share your solutions to “GreenUp” Michigan through green chemistry and engineering. Attendees will receive information and examples of real strategies to employ “benign by design" and less toxic materials and processes in the manufacture and design of the products we use every day.
- Final Part of Michigan's Water Strategy Released
The Office of the Great Lakes recently released the final part of Michigan's Water Strategy, a 30-year vision for ensuring Michigan's water resources support healthy ecosystems, residents, communities and economies. Learn more about the Water Strategy, its development, and how to get involved in water stewardship.
- Sustainability Series Webinars
Learn about sustainable business strategies from this collaborative project with our business partners.
International Standards - Environmental Management & Sustainability
Thursday, October 20, 2016, 11:00 am to 12:00 pm
- The DEQ is exploring new ways to increase Michigan's recycling rate.
- MIair: Air Quality Network
The Air Quality Division operates a comprehensive air monitoring network to determine the quality of Michigan's ambient air.
- MDEQ issues emergency rules on 1,4-dioxane
- MDEQ awards nearly $97 million to 137 communities for sewer planning
- MDEQ seeking suggestions for water quality monitor locations
- City of Muskegon awarded $1 million cleanup grant for Windward Pointe Redevelopment
- Michigan Office of the Great Lakes Releases Final Part of State Water Strategy
- 1,4-Dioxane test results reported by MDEQ for Ann Arbor neighborhood MORE NEWS