- Michigan Sustainability Conference Building off of the successful DEQ Sustainability Series Webinars, the first ever Michigan Sustainability Conference is designed to promote meaningful engagement with business professionals around the topic of sustainability. Register today!
- Part I and 2 of Michigan's Water Strategy Released
The Office of the Great Lakes recently released Part I and 2 of Michigan's Water Strategy, a 30-year vision for ensuring Michigan's water resources support healthy ecosystems, residents, communities and economies. Learn more about the Water Strategy, its development, and how to get involved in water stewardship.
- Sustainability Series Webinars
Learn about sustainable business strategies from this collaborative project with our business partners.
Environmentally Preferable Purchasing
Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT
- The DEQ is exploring new ways to increase Michigan's recycling rate.
- MIair: Air Quality Network
The Air Quality Division operates a comprehensive air monitoring network to determine the quality of Michigan's ambient air.
- DEQ Awards Michigan Universities More Than $240,000 to Address Harmful Algal Blooms
- DEQ orders Centreville Dam drawdown
- DEQ to Conduct Air Monitoring in Detroit Neighborhood
- Michigan's Office of the Great Lakes Awards Nearly $1 Million for Coastal Projects
- MDEQ seeks public comment on Enbridge plan to add supports along Mackinac Straits pipeline
- Flint water system test results show continued improvement; additional actions to follow MORE NEWS