- Part I of Michigan's Water Strategy Released
The Office of the Great Lakes recently released Part I of Michigan's Water Strategy, a 30-year vision for ensuring Michigan's water resources support healthy ecosystems, residents, communities and economies. Learn more about the Water Strategy, its development, and how to get involved in water stewardship.
- Sustainability Series Webinars
Learn about sustainable business strategies from this collaborative project with our business partners.
Introduction to Green Chemistry
Thursday, June 16, 2016 - 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT
- The DEQ is exploring new ways to increase Michigan's recycling rate.
- MIair: Air Quality Network
The Air Quality Division operates a comprehensive air monitoring network to determine the quality of Michigan's ambient air.
- DEQ grants $2.9 million for scrap tire market development
- Michigan Office of the Great Lakes Releases Part I of State Water Strategy
- Invasive New Zealand mudsnails detected in east branch Au Sable River
- DEQ awards pollution prevention loan to fund modern x-ray system
- DEQ awards more than $179,000 to clean up polluted waterways
- DEQ submits plan to reduce sulfur dioxide in Wayne County to EPA MORE NEWS