- Environmental Quality Land programs ensure that Michigan's land remains clean, assist in the redevelopment of this land and protect Michigan's unique and fragile sand dunes. These programs also regulate the location, drilling, production and proper abandonment of oil and gas wells, wells drilled for mineral exploration and development, and activities and oversight of abovegound and underground storage tanks.
- Comments being requested for the Draft Incremental Sampling Methodology and Applications Resource Material Publication Due June 25, 2015
- Belding Products
Belding, Ionia County
- New Environmental Contamination Cleanup Criteria Rules effective 12/30/13 are now available
- Road Right-of-Way Alternate Institutional Control Webinar for December 17, 2013
- Updated land and resource use restriction forms for the Leaking Underground Storage Tank Program