Effective October 1, 2014, the One Stop portal will no longer be available for you to use to submit your Scrap Tire Registration Applications as the portal is being phased out. Please go to the Scrap Tire Registration Information and District Program Contacts Web Page to register. If you need further assistance, please contact Sueann Murphy at 517-284-6588.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
The scrap tire management program regulates transportation, storage and disposal of scrap tires under Part 169 of the Natural Resources and Environmental Protection Act, 1994 PA 451, as amended. An annual registration is required for scrap tire transporters and collection sites.
- Proper Method to Stack Tires
- Current Usage and Capacity of Existing/Potential Scrap Tire End-Users
- Making Your Tires Last Longer and Tire Disposal Options
- EPA Scrap Tire Information and Links
- Michigan Manufacturers' Guide to Environmental, Health, and Safety Regulations
- Scrap Tire Advisory Committee (STAC)
- Scrap Tires - Environmental Hazards
- Maps of Scrap Tire Sites
- Common Scrap Tire Violations
- Scrap Tire General Documents and Procedures
- Lists of Scrap Tire Facilities
Laws and Rules
Featured Online Services