Pathways to Potential
Pathways to Potential puts the support of case workers in your community - where you can easily connect with them. Currently, this program provides "Success Coaches" in neighborhood schools to help you and your family find help with things like education, employment, food and day care. Check our contact directories below to find a school nearest you.
As we roll out the next phases of Pathways to Potential, the presence of DHS workers in your community will grow. We are committed to placing staff where you need them most so they can provide you with resources that will lead to independence.
- Program Details
- Understanding Pathways and Community Schools
- Pathways to Potential Background
- Blight Elimination Program Demolition information and application instructions.
- Dress Them for Success Donation Program Clothing, school supplies and personal care items can mean a world of difference for a child's self-esteem and success in the classroom.
- Dress them for Success Donation Form
- Launching New Pathways to Potential Program ABC 12 - WJRT - Flint, MI. Posted Sep 04, 2012.
Pathways to Potential is based on our successful partnership with Sibley Elementary School in Grand Rapids. DHS workers have been embedded in 15 schools, including Sibley School, since 2005.