Skip Navigation
Michigan Department of Human, Official Website for the State of Michigan Home
close print view
What steps do I take when I disagree with an action taken on my case?
First, discuss it with your caseworker. If this does not resolve your issue, you may contact your worker's supervisor. In some instances, you may also have the right to ask for an administrative hearing. Your caseworker or supervisor can tell you if an administrative hearing is an option. You can find the phone number for your local DHS office online at

QR code Home
PoliciesMichigan Survey

Copyright © 2014 State of Michigan