Skip Navigation
Michigan Department of Insurance and Financial, Official Website for the State of Michigan Home
close print view

Filing a Complaint with DIFS

We encourage consumers to first attempt to resolve disputes directly with their financial service entity. If a resolution cannot be reached, our department can help try to resolve your dispute. If you would like our assistance, please complete and send us the complaint form for the type of financial service you are having difficulty with.

You will need the free Acrobat Reader version 7.0.9 or higher to view most DIFS forms.

Quick Links
 •  About DIFS
 •  Who We Regulate
 •  Press Releases
 •  Consumer Information Links
 •  Contact Us
QR code Home
PoliciesMichigan Survey

Copyright © 2014 State of Michigan