- Michigan Career and Technical Institute
The Michigan Career and Technical Institute (MCTI) conducts vocational and technical training programs and provides the supportive services needed to prepare Michigan citizens with disabilities for competitive employment.
- Michigan Rehabilitation Services
MRS works with eligible customers and employers to achieve quality employment outcomes and independence for individuals with disabilities. We work in partnership with individuals with disabilities to prepare for and obtain competitive employment, including exploring the possibilities of self-employment or owning a small business. Employment services to individuals with disabilities are provided in all 83 Michigan counties. MRS also assists employers find and retain qualified workers with disabilities.
- Bureau of Services for Blind Persons
The Bureau of Services for Blind Persons works hard at achieving its mission, which is to provide opportunities to blind individuals to achieve employability and/or function independently in society.
- Michigan Bureau of Services for Blind Persons Training Center
The Michigan Bureau of Services for Blind Persons Training Center (BSBP) provides training and services to blind and visually impaired residents of the state of Michigan and elsewhere. Bureau staff believe in the capabilities of individuals who are blind to participate in every activity of daily living.
- Workers Compensation Agency The mission of the Workers' Compensation Agency is to efficiently administer the Workers' Disability Compensation Act of Michigan, which includes carrier and employer compliance, timely benefit payments, and the prompt and fair adjudication of claims involving Michigan's injured workers.
- Michigan Works!
- DBTAC: Great Lakes ADA Center
- State of Michigan Job Postings
- Michigan Alliance for Families
- Employer Assistance & Recruiting Network