- Michigan Department of Education, Special Education & Early Intervention ServicesThe Office of Special Education and Early Intervention Services (OSE-EIS) oversees the administrative funding of education and early intervention programs and services for young children and students with disabilities.
- Michigan Career and Technical Institute The Michigan Career and Technical Institute (MCTI) conducts vocational and technical training programs and provides the supportive services needed to prepare Michigan citizens with disabilities for competitive employment.
- Bureau of Services for Blind PersonsThe Bureau of Services for Blind Persons works hard at achieving its mission, which is to provide opportunities to blind individuals to achieve employability and/or function independently in society.
- Michigan Bureau of Services for Blind Persons Training CenterThe Michigan Bureau of Services for Blind Persons Training Center (BSBP) provides training and services to blind and visually impaired residents of the state of Michigan and elsewhere. Bureau staff believe in the capabilities of individuals who are blind to participate in every activity of daily living.
- Michigan Transition Resources
- Career Education & Workplace ProgramsCareer Education & Workplace Programs
- DBTAC: Great Lakes ADA Center
- Talking Book and Braille Catalog
- Michigan Rehabilitation ServicesThe mission of Michigan Rehabilitation Services (MRS) is to assist individuals with disabilities to achieve employment and self-sufficiency