- Michigan Department of Education, Special Education & Early Intervention Services The Office of Special Education and Early Intervention Services (OSE-EIS) oversees the administrative funding of education and early intervention programs and services for young children and students with disabilities.
- Michigan School for the Deaf
The Michigan School for the Deaf is to provide academics and social excellence - rich in ASL and English literacy for all students from infancy to graduation, to be the leader in educating Deaf and Hard of Hearing children in Michigan, and to provide services to their families and the community.
- Michigan Career and Technical Institute
The Michigan Career and Technical Institute (MCTI) conducts vocational and technical training programs and provides the supportive services needed to prepare Michigan citizens with disabilities for competitive employment.
- Bureau of Services for Blind Persons
The Bureau of Services for Blind Persons works hard at achieving its mission, which is to provide opportunities to blind individuals to achieve employability and/or function independently in society.
- Michigan Bureau of Services for Blind Persons Training Center
The Michigan Bureau of Services for Blind Persons Training Center (BSBP) provides training and services to blind and visually impaired residents of the state of Michigan and elsewhere. Bureau staff believe in the capabilities of individuals who are blind to participate in every activity of daily living.
- Michigan Transition Resources
- DBTAC: Great Lakes ADA Center
- Talking Book and Braille Catalog
- Michigan Rehabilitation Services
The mission of Michigan Rehabilitation Services (MRS) is to assist individuals with disabilities to achieve employment and self-sufficiency