Skip Navigation
Department of Military and Veterans, Official Website for the State of Michigan Home
close print view
  Military Retirement
How do I change my mailing address for my pension checks and other mailings such as The Wolverine Guard, direct deposit statements, and 1099 forms?

To change your mailing address for state retirement checks, direct deposit statements, 1099 forms, and The Wolverine Guard, complete and submit a Federal Tax Withholding form or, if receiving direct deposit, mail in the change of address form on the back side of a Direct Deposit Statement. Send your change of address to:

Military Affairs Retirement System

Michigan Department of Military and Veterans Affairs


3423 N. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Lansing MI 48906

FAQ Categories
 •  General
 •  National Guard Membership
 •  Military Records
 •  Military Retirement
 •  Veteran Benefits
 •  US Flag Etiquette
QR code Home
PoliciesMichigan Survey

Copyright © 2001-2014 State of Michigan