- Subscribe to Deer hunting updates from Michigan DNR
- Hunting Applications and Drawings View hunting application dates, drawing results, remaining licenses and more.
Note: Drawing notification postcards will no longer be sent by mail. Click this link to view your drawing results online.
- Chronic Wasting Disease In White-tailed Deer
- Deer Habitat Projects Around The State
- Deer Wintering Complexes
- Report Diseased Wildlife
- Epizootic Hemorrhagic Disease (EHD) in White-Tailed Deer Epizootic hemorrhagic disease (EHD) is an acute, infectious, often fatal viral disease contracted by wild ruminants but most commonly affecting white-tailed deer.
- Regional Deer Advisory Teams