- Premier Deer WebsiteMichigan State University and Department of Natural Resources Working Together to Create Michigan's Premier Source of Deer Information. Visit this site for all things deer.
- Subscribe to Deer hunting updates from Michigan DNR
- Deer Harvest Reporting Form
- Upper Peninsula Winter Deer Observations
- Hunting Applications and DrawingsView hunting application dates, drawing results, remaining licenses and more.
Note: Drawing notification postcards will no longer be sent by mail. Click this link to view your drawing results online.
- Epizootic Hemorrhagic Disease (EHD) in White-Tailed DeerEpizootic hemorrhagic disease (EHD) is an acute, infectious, often fatal viral disease contracted by wild ruminants but most commonly affecting white-tailed deer.
- Report Diseased Wildlife
- Crossbow Information
- Regional Deer Advisory Teams
- Deer Regulations Quick Reference - UP, NLP, SLP (Low-Res - 690kb)
- Southern Lower Peninsula Deer Regulations Quick Reference (1.5mb)
- Northern Lower Peninsula Deer Regulations Quick Reference (4mb)
- Upper Peninsula Deer Regulations Quick Reference (3mb)
- 2013 Michigan Hunting and Trapping Digest (8.3mb)
Health & Safety
- How to Field-Dress Deer
- Precautions When Handling and Processing Deer and Other Wild Game
- Meat Processing Regulations and Resources
- Hunters Importing Deer, Elk or Moose
- Check Your Deer Laboratory Results Online
- How Chronic Wasting Disease Affects Hunters
- Precaution About Lead in Venison
- Dioxin Advisory Information
- Deer Carcass Disposal
- Lymph Nodes & Hemal Nodes