- Subscribe to Deer hunting updates from Michigan DNR
- Complete A Deer Harvest Survey Online
- Hunting Applications and Drawings View hunting application dates, drawing results, remaining licenses and more.
Note: Drawing notification postcards will no longer be sent by mail. Click this link to view your drawing results online.
- Chronic Wasting Disease In White-tailed Deer
- Deer Habitat Projects Around The State
- Deer Wintering Complexes
- Epizootic Hemorrhagic Disease (EHD) in White-Tailed Deer Epizootic hemorrhagic disease (EHD) is an acute, infectious, often fatal viral disease contracted by wild ruminants but most commonly affecting white-tailed deer.
- Report Diseased Wildlife
- Regional Deer Advisory Teams
Health & Safety
- Chronic Wasting Disease Fact Sheet
- CWD Fact Sheet for Hunters
- Handling, Using & Storing Venison (MSU Extension)
- CWD Fact Sheet for Meat Processors
- CWD Fact Sheet for Taxidermists
- Hunters Importing Deer, Elk or Moose
- Check Your Deer Laboratory Results Online
- Dioxin Advisory Information
- Precaution About Lead in Venison
- Meat Processing Regulations and Resources
- Deer Carcass Disposal
- How to Field-Dress Deer
- Lymph Nodes & Hemal Nodes