- Subscribe to Deer hunting updates from Michigan DNR
- Upper Peninsula Winter Deer Observations
- Hunting Applications and DrawingsView hunting application dates, drawing results, remaining licenses and more.
Note: Drawing notification postcards will no longer be sent by mail. Click this link to view your drawing results online.
- Upper Peninsula Deer Advisory Team Open House Information
- Epizootic Hemorrhagic Disease (EHD) in White-Tailed DeerEpizootic hemorrhagic disease (EHD) is an acute, infectious, often fatal viral disease contracted by wild ruminants but most commonly affecting white-tailed deer.
- Report Diseased Wildlife
- Regional Deer Advisory Teams
Health & Safety
- How to Field-Dress Deer
- Precautions When Handling and Processing Deer and Other Wild Game
- Meat Processing Regulations and Resources
- Hunters Importing Deer, Elk or Moose
- Check Your Deer Laboratory Results Online
- How Chronic Wasting Disease Affects Hunters
- Precaution About Lead in Venison
- Dioxin Advisory Information
- Deer Carcass Disposal
- Lymph Nodes & Hemal Nodes