close print view
Applying with a Party
- Applicants who wish to hunt together should apply as a party, with a maximum of four persons per party. This is especially important for apprentice hunters.
- One of the partners must purchase an application for a hunt period, and will receive a party ID number. Remaining partners must provide this party ID number when applying and should
verify the party ID number is correct on their receipt.
- You must use a new party ID number each year.
- The party's preference point total will equal that of the partner with the fewest number of points.
- If any partner is a nonresident, the entire party is considered nonresident. No more than two percent of licenses in any unit will be issued to nonresidents.
- All partners will receive a license if the party is selected, except for those who submit an invalid application.