Hunting Applications and Drawings
- Subscribe to Hunting Application Reminders from Michigan DNR
- Check Your Drawing Results Note: Drawing results will not be available until the listed posting dates.
- Purchase an Application or License Online
- 2014 Application Timeline and Species Regulations
- Bear and Elk Hunt Transfer Program Hunters who are selected for a bear or elk license may transfer (donate) their hunt drawing success to an eligible person they know, or to an individual on the DNR hunt waiting list.
- Check Elk Chances or Bear Preference Points
- Pure Michigan Hunt Apply for the Pure Michigan Hunt from March 1 to December 31.
Hunting Licenses Currently Available
- Antlerless Deer (doe) Licenses Remaining antlerless deer (doe) licenses may be purchased beginning September 11 at 10 a.m. EDT. Licenses will be sold until the quota is met in each hunt period.